Have you downloaded the Simply Better Mobile Banking App? 📲🌲
Good News! Our new mobile banking app and mobile remote deposit is available to all CedarStone customers. We are very excited about the new look and easy navigation.
Here are a few key items to know...
- If you have an Apple device, you may be prompted to update the app, if you do not have auto updates turned on.
- If you have an Android device, please go to the app store, i.e. Google Play. Type CedarStone Bank in the search bar. You will find our app near or at the bottom of the list.
- Your login credentials (user name, password, etc.) will be the same as in the old app.
- You may be prompted to answer security questions.
- If you have never set up security questions before, you will be prompted to do so.
For assistance or questions, please contact us at one of our offices.
Thank you for being a CedarStone Bank mobile deposit user. We appreciate you being one of the first to use our new mobile deposit banking feature.
For your protection, please remember to endorse checks with your Signature and the phrase “CSB Mobile Deposit.” Beginning June 1, 2016, any checks not endorsed properly will not be deposited. These rejected deposits cannot be resubmitted through mobile banking and will need to be deposited at one of our offices.
We appreciate your business and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
CedarStone Bank Management Team
Over the last few months, CedarStone Bank has been working on a new responsive designed website. A responsive website is a website that is mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop friendly and provides an optimum user experience based on the device with which the website is being used.